Friday, March 4, 2011

Naomi Klein on MSNBC

Today I'm posting some videos I thought were great. I will write a longer post soon but I wanted to get this up because I thought it ruled.

I saw this a week or so ago and Naomi talks about how Wisconsin is her Shock Doctrine in action. I've read part of that book, The Shock Doctrine. It's fantastic but it would make me so angry I had to put it down and read something nonsensical to clear my head. I usually pick the bible for that.

Tangent: Okay, I was actually reading the bible because I could download it for free from the ibooks store. I started off in the beginning (hahaha) and the shit makes no sense. So Adam and Eve have a couple of kids, one kid kills the other kid and then goes wandering around until he finds a wife. I thought there were only three people on the planet at this point. Where the fuck did he find the wife? Is it his sister? Did he have sex with a sheep that god turned into a woman? If so, religious people are gross perverts who should be kept away from children.

Here's Naomi.

More later...

Les

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment