Thursday, March 17, 2011

Christ I HATE This F*cker Known as Rush Limbaugh!

If you've seen any of the devastation from Japan, and you'd have to be living under a tree stump not to, it's hard not to feel bad for all those people and what they've lost.  It's absolutely horrific.  A sane person can't imagine that there could be someone so heartless that they would make fun of the tragedy.  Please welcome the fat cunt Rush Limbaugh:



When I was working my way through college in a warehouse outside of Chicago, my coworker was the old guy who really loved the fuck out of Jesus and Rush Limbaugh.  I was in hell.  We had one radio and everyday he wanted to listen to (fake Dr.) James Dobson and Rush Limbaugh.  The only saving grace was that (fake Dr.) Dobson's Focus on the Family, which I would snarkily refer to as Focus on Fornication, didn't seem to last that long.  It was more of a Paul Harvey type monologue, but I could be wrong and have just blocked it from my atheist mind.  The other saving grace (no pun intended) was that because I agreed to this I would be able to listen to Howard Stern in the morning.  I give him credit, the old Jesus lover gave Howard a good listen and thought that he was smart and thoughtful. I'm sure he was annoyed by the lesbians but what are you going to do.  He used to tell me he was praying for me at his bible group and I would try not to be too rude to him as he was deep down a kind man.  We would debate and the thing I remember most is when we were discussing gay marriage he admitted that he was unhappily married but that God was helping him though that.  I asked him that if gay marriage was legal would he then become gay?  He thought about it and said that he didn't know and that it might happen.

That is neither here nor there.

Anyway, I'd listen to Limbaugh and it seemed, then as it is now, that he couldn't exhale without telling a lie.  A lie or a lie of omission is his forte and I used to get so pissed, not just because of the lies but that so many people fell for them.

Aside from being a lying asshole.  I think Limbaugh is a racist.  And anyone who can't see that must themselves be a racist.  So I'm not surprised by the above clip.

I love Hawaii but I'm still kind of mad at the state for bringing that evil pig back to life.

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment